- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, EDCO will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- EDCO will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by EDCO and for other compatible purposes, unless EDCO obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- EDCO will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- EDCO will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- EDCO will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- EDCO will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
EDCO is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.